Wednesday, March 21, 2007

brain child???

Howdy. Welcome to baby Luke's blog. I'll try to post updates and pics as often as possible so whoever cares to follow his progress can.

So... uh, what's the deal with the name? Well, in trying to get perspective on how big 2lb 11oz really is, I searched for things that weighed roughly the same. During this quest, I was enlightened with the fact that the average human brain weighs 3 lbs (courtesy of CBS's failed TV series). More importantly, I discovered that Albert Einstein's brain was smaller than average and weighed a mere 1230 grams (1360 grams is 3 lb). I think it's no mere coincidence that Luke's birth weight was 1226 grams. Destined to be a genius?? Duh. Hence, our brain child.

Sorry... I'm tired, but I'll post a real update tomorrow. Just know that Luke is doing pretty good and greatly appreciates all the prayers and happy/loving thoughts getting thrown his way (he told me tonight when he clung to my finger :)

Leave me a comment if there is any particular information you'd like to see regularly on this jobber... but I promise more info later.

peace.


No comments: