Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

So, I must say 2007 was a raging success with a healthy, happy crew of family and friends. Luke may have made it interesting, but the dude's a growing weed now. He had his 9 month checkup and he's a whopping 19lb and 29" long which puts him 10% weight and 75% height. He's catching up quick. I swear he grew another 2 inches this last 2 weeks over XMas... but maybe that's just from hanging around Grandmas and hearing them say it about 20 times.

We went back to the homeland for the holidays and I can't remember the last time I had so much time off... 1.5 weeks was quite nice. We took back our Slovak friend, Marta, to see the glorious sites of Nebraska in the dead of winter. Needless to say, she was completely spellbound. I only hope our families didn't annoy her too much by the end (especially me and my "humor").

The kids enjoyed all 4 of their Christmas's. The big hits were anything pony related for Grace (see video) and educational toys for Mac (ie her Leapster "game"). Luke's favorite toy is the closest one he can reach and stuff in his mouth. Actually, it's probably his jumper. The dude can sky, clearly he got his ups from me. Mac is really freaking me out with how fast she's growing up. She got a couple of sweat suits for Christmas that make her look like she's 10 and she loves talking on the phone forever. But alas, she's still 4 and I don't embarrass her just yet.



So, in case you couldn't join us for the last coupla weeks, here's all the pics. Enjoy.

peace.

No comments: